Why Choose Bender’s Auto Care for your auto repair and maintenance needs?
First, thank you for considering our auto repair shop for your needs. My staff and I greatly appreciate it. We look forward to providing you with the kind of service you really want from an auto repair shop. We have a great family of loyal customers that have come to depend on us.
Richard Bender came to California in 1962 with his family and started working for Bear Frame & Wheel as an alignment tech. Soon after, he started working at Russ Davis Ford, which is now Clippenger Ford. There, he did suspension, frame and alignment work and eventually established quite a reputation for his quality work and expertise on suspensions.
He also invented several components to repair some of the early suspension problems Ford had. In 1965 Ford Motor Company employed him to do all the suspension work on Ford sponsored Pro Stock Mustangs. In 1967 Richard was ask to teach at Citrus Community College and taught for 11 years. After about 4 years working for Ford, Richard decided it was time to start up his own business. In 1972 Benders Wheel Alignment began. 35 years later we are still here in the same location doing the same high quality work.
- 24 Month, 24,000 Mile Warranty. We believe so strongly in our work that we gladly give you a full 2 year or 24,000 mile (whichever comes first) warranty on repairs. While most shops only offer a few months, we go the extra miles and truly stand behind our work with this very long warranty.
- In Business Since 1972. We are a family owned and operated auto repair shop in the same location with the same owner for over 35 years.
- Very Qualified Technicians. We have three service technicians, all with extensive auto repair experience. We have ASE Certified and Master Technicians on staff. Our technical staff’s qualifications greatly exceed the skills of many other auto repair shops around.
- We are a full service auto repair shop. We can provide every auto repair and maintenance service from full engine replacements to routine oil change services and tires.
More information on the auto repair services we provide.
- Same Day service for most repairs and maintenance. We realize the importance of having transportation. So, we make every effort to get your car back to you as soon as possible. Our goal is always to get it back to you the same day. Obviously, there are some situations and repairs that require more than one day. In those cases, we help arrange a rental car at a discount.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service. Don’t worry about arranging a ride. Just bring your car to us for your appointment and we will give you a ride to your home or office and pick you up again when your car is ready. Discuss details with your advisor.
- Best Quality Parts and Fluids. While many shops cut every corner they can, to increase their profits, we don’t sacrifice your safety and peace of mind with inferior products. We know you are putting your trust in us. Rest assured, we always use the very best parts and fluids for your auto repairs and maintenance.
- Strong investment into equipment. Having the right equipment is extremely important. It allows us to complete the diagnosis and repair your car properly. Other shops that don’t use the right equipment often resort to just replacing parts until the problem is fixed. This results in unnecessary come-backs, and added expense to you when those unneeded parts cannot be returned to the vendors.
- We are nice people too. We speak to you in terms that you understand and thus preventing any miscommunications. You can feel free to ask as many questions as you like and rely on us for quality information about your car and the service at hand.