What Vehicles Do We Work on?
We provide expert auto repair for all major foreign and domestic brand cars, SUVs, minivans, light trucks up to 1.5 tons, and vintage cars for restoration.
Types of Maintenance We Perform
Your car or light truck is a big investment. For many families, it’s their biggest asset. We want it to run properly for as long as you need it. That’s why we prioritize preventative maintenance, including tune-ups, oil changes, wheel alignment, engine coolant flushing and replacing, transmission flushing, fuel injection cleaning, and clutch, shock and strut, and 30/60/90K services.
Don’t forget, we do manufacturer’s under-warranty maintenance and repairs here too!
What Services Do We Provide?
Here is a list of some of the services we provide:
- ABS diagnostics
- Air bag diagnosis
- Air conditioning
- Alignment – 4 wheel computerized
- Alternators and starters
- Automatic and manual transmission overhaul, rebuilding and repairs
- Brake repairs and diagnosis
- Chassis and suspension repairs
- Complete machine shop
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Engine overhauls, major and minor
- Exhaust and muffler repairs
- Heater cores, hoses, belts, water pumps
- Radiator and cooling systems
- Specialty work on request
- Used car inspection (when buying a car)
Hot Rods and Vintage Restorations
Tom is passionate about cars and we specialize in restorations, fabrications, resto-mods, and building vintage engines, from early flatheads to stoker engines. Our in-house machine shop enables us to build to custom specs, yours or ours. We’ll transform your old rust bucket into a hot rod that you’ll be proud of and enjoy driving.
Are you the type that likes to get your hands dirty? Even better. We invite you to grab a wrench and be part of the process!