We have set ourselves apart from the competition by giving our friends and neighbors reliable car care for nearly 50 years!
Personable and Guaranteed
First off, when you walk in you’ll be greeted by a warm smile. We love what we do and you’ll know it! Most of the time, Tom is at the counter ready to help you out. We hate hassles as much as you, that’s why we offer same day service for most repairs and maintenance.
Need more reasons?
How about our longtime service advisor, Mike Brown. He is an ASE master technician who has been making sure customers and their vehicles get the best treatment possible for over 15 years. Another is our office manager, Theresa Wilcox, also with us for more than 15 years, who makes sure we run smoothly and cares a great deal about each customer.
Want three more?
Our three mechanics have extensive experience and are at least ASE-certified or ASE-master technicians, the highest level attainable.
Still not enough?
To show you how strongly we believe in our work, we offer a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty on repairs.
We’ll Treat You Right
Tom’s high standards were passed down, father to son. You can only earn the long-term trust of the community with honesty and integrity. We’ll never talk down to you or confuse you with jargon. You need to know your options and we communicate with you in a language you understand.
Our code of ethics ensures your satisfaction. We promise to:
- Perform reliable repairs at a fair price.
- Have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- Recommend the repairs and maintenance that are necessary to keep the vehicle in safe working order.
- Use only products that perform equal to or exceeding those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Service and repair all vehicles promptly and keep the customer informed of changes, including completion times.
- Give the best customer service possible and in the case of disputes, provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- Ensure the staff is professional and maintains the highest standards of the automotive industry.
Quality Vs. Affordability
We consider this discussion to be more a matter of value. We proudly provide our clients with the highest level of communication and craftsmanship at the lowest possible pricing. We make your dollars work for you by doing it right the first time with focused attention on every detail. As experienced diagnosticians, we accurately troubleshoot issues, saving you more money. We use the right parts, fluids, and equipment which is why our repairs last. We also focus on prevention, saving you cash in the long haul.
We’re not cut-rate because we don’t cut corners, but we’re not the most expensive. Most importantly, we’ll save you money down the road by keeping your car in great shape for miles and miles!